Senior Consultant - Bonn, Germany
DHL Consulting is an independent management consultancy dedicated to creating value for Deutsche Post DHL Group, its customers and external companies that seek to improve their supply chain performance.
Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) Inhouse Consulting was founded in 1999 as the in-house consultancy of Deutsche Post DHL Group. Since then, DPDHL Inhouse Consulting has grown into today’s DHL Consulting – a widely recognized management consultancy with strong business expertise and deep logistics knowledge.
Despite our focus on supporting DPDHL’s management, our unique combined offering of management and supply chain consulting has attracted an increasing number of external clients in recent years. Our re-branding to DHL Consulting in 2015 was partially due to this development and better reflects the supply chain expertise we bring to our clients’ businesses.
Today, our 100+ consultants operate globally. Our four main offices are located in the US, Germany, Singapore and China, but our consultants work wherever our clients need us around the world.
Leveraging our global reach, DHL Consulting is proud to employ people from 24 different countries in an English speaking work environment.
As a team builder and strategic thinker, you know how to contribute to the success of international projects. You take responsibility for people, for work streams or small assignments and for their results. You work on a variety of challenging projects including developing new strategies and concepts, defining innovative business models, helping turn around unprofitable businesses and optimizing supply chains.
JOIN A WORLD OF EXCITING CHALLENGES WITH DHL CONSULTING
DHL Consulting is the international management and supply chain consultancy of Deutsche Post DHL Group. We empower the top management of Deutsche Post DHL Group and its customers to shape the future of their businesses – worldwide. With an ambitious and highly motivated team in 4 locations globally we develop high-impact solutions for the business and supply chain challenges of today and tomorrow.
- at least 2 years’ experience with a track record of success in management consulting;
- Outstanding University records;
- fluency in English along with international experiences gained through work or studies;
- Excellent analytical and conceptual capabilities;
- Team spirit and open mind;
- Strong presentation skills;
Czy na stanowisku wymagany jest język polski?Nie
- Variety of exciting projects not only in logistics, but also across all functional areas and IT;
- Regular interaction with senior and executive level Management;
- Specific training designed around your unique potential;
- A wide diversity of clients and colleagues in our four offices globally as part of a project work or office exchange programs;
- A highly collaborative team built on mutual respect and support;
communication and relationship building, group work, public speaking and self-presentation, team management, English,
CV an Cover letter
By submitting your application, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the Recruiting Data Protection Information and agree to our Terms of Service.