Sales Support Specialist
Nielsen N.V. (NYSE: NLSN) is a global performance management company that provides a comprehensive understanding of what consumers Watch and Buy. Nielsen’s Watch segment provides media and advertising clients with Total Audience measurement services across all devices where content — video, audio, and text — is consumed. The Buy segment offers consumer packaged goods manufacturers and retailers the industry’s only global view of retail performance measurement.
By integrating information from its Watch and Buy segments and other data sources, Nielsen provides its clients with both world-class measurement as well as analytics that help improve performance. Nielsen, an S&P 500 company, has operations in over 100 countries that cover more than 90 percent of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.nielsen.com
SALES SUPPORT SPECIALIST (Innovation Commercial Support Specialist) – WARSAW, PL
ABOUT THIS JOB
In Nielsen Innovation, we follow the product from an idea to the point when it hits the shelf to achieve business targets and profitable growth. We work with industry-leading marketers to develop new products and evolve them into in-market successes.
As a Client Development Support team member, you will be assisting the Client Development team in driving the entire sales cycle: from the initial customer engagement, through the proposal creation, to closed sales. You will be working in a dynamic, international environment and have an opportunity to learn from senior people (manager+), who are experts in the sales business.
Join Nielsen Innovation Practice and unlock the potential of new products for clients in the whole European region!
- Collaborating with Innovation Practice senior sales representatives and supporting them in day-to-day activities.
- Creating and updating proposals for clients (writing content based on the information provided, building project timelines and calculating costs using the tools provided).
- Checking feasibility and bidding with external suppliers for costs and timings of market research projects conducted all around the world.
- Preparing presentations for client meetings and creating value-added materials (customising standard decks, gathering information from various sources, conducting simple analyses, etc.).
- CRM management: creating and updating opportunities, preparing quotes and panel requests, contact management.
- Searching the Internet/ Intranet for information about clients, markets, innovation or industry hot topics.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
You are a proactive self-starter who has a talent for organising self and others. You think out-of-the-box and can communicate with people at all levels of the organisation. You are an efficient time manager who is not afraid of deadlines and paying attention to details is something that comes naturally to you. You have a positive attitude and are excited about learning new things.
- Excellent written and oral communication in English
- Knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Excellent attention to detail
- Outstanding organisation and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience in clerical/ administrative work and/ or customer service preferred (but not required)
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline preferred (but not required)
This is an entry-level position. We welcome applications from all interested candidates (including final-year students and recent graduates).
Czy na stanowisku wymagany jest język polski?Nie
YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO GROW:
At Nielsen, you will experience a dynamic, open, and solution-oriented international environment, where we support your development through a trust-based feedback culture and diverse training possibilities.
As part of our culture, our promise to you is that at Nielsen you can: Be Yourself, Make a Difference & Grow with Us
CV in English
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych przez (nazwa firmy) w celu prowadzenia rekrutacji na aplikowane przeze mnie stanowisko.