Virginic is a natural organic health and beauty brand focused on producing and selling pure products
The time has come for consumer products to be held to a higher standard. To many compromises are made for convenience or a longer shelf life, embracing unknown (to downright unhealthy) practices when producing products for consumers. The burden of producing healthy, responsible, sustainable, un-comprising, quality products falls to the manufacturer. Enough is enough, take control, send a clear message - we produce natural products adhering to the highest standards. Pure life. Pure products.
We’re delighted to extend this internship offer to all students and graduates looking to take their first steps in an innovative, rapidly growing E-commerce venture specialized in organic health and beauty products.
With boundless learning opportunities, you will be able to observe and be part of a western-style American enterprise utilizing multiple internet distribution channels combined with groundbreaking marketing and sales techniques.
Have you always been curious what a modern style business looks like?
Do you want to be part of an enthusiastic team committed to a great company culture and a healthy lifestyle?
Are you up for the challenge of your life? Join our rapidly expanding team of professionals and work with us to make a difference!
To apply, please complete our application form via "Apply" button.
- Fluency in the English Language (We are an English speaking office)
- Willingness to learn new knowledge and the ability to apply it
- Commitment and a ''can do'' attitude
- Availability Mon-Fri 9am-5pm (work in our office), Sat & Sun (home office: 3 hours each day work from home)
Czy na stanowisku wymagany jest język polski?Nie
- Length of Internship: 1-4 months
- Start: whenever you're ready to rock
- Deal: unpaid (financially). You'll learn a ton about eCommerce tricks and processes and get a prestigeous internship in your CV from an American Company selling on Amazon.com
- For the very best interns - there is an opportunity to be hired (but it's not a guarantee)
processing and selecting information, problem solving, own work organization, marketing strategies building, marketing and social research, English,