Junior Financial Analyst
Vivid Games S.A.
We’re a team of 80 passionate individuals focused on a mission to create insanely addictive, visually outstanding mobile games that connect players in the moments of joy. To deliver on that promise, we take creative risks, set our goals high and pursue for perfection. Our vision is to be a world-class gaming studio with critically-acclaimed and commercially successful hit titles.
As Junior Financial Analyst in Vivid Games you'd be responsible for:
- Supporting the process of producing, validating and publishing of standardized financial reports;
- Consolidating and analyzing financial data (e.g. budgets) taking into account company's goals and financial standing;
- Providing analytical inputs to key projects;
- Being involved in providing insanely addictive, visually outstanding mobile games for gamers all over the world!
- B/A (or last year of studied) in mathematics, economics or finance;
- fluency in MS Office (VBA/Power BI as an advantage) ;
- proficiency in English;
- excellent analytical skills to interpret information to draw conclusions and develop recommendations;
- ability to successfully resolve complex problems and issues;
- willingness to develop in a cross-functional role, combining elements of analytics and finance;
- ready to work part-time.
Czy na stanowisku wymagany jest język polski?Tak
- flexible work time (part time);
- opportunity for professional development in the team of experienced professionals;
- friendly and creative atmosphere;
- private health care package and financial support of sport activities;
- modern, conveniently located offices.
znajomość podstaw księgowości, processing and selecting information, knowledge of basic office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), English,
CV oraz list motywacyjny
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych przez Vivid Games S. A. w celu prowadzenia rekrutacji na aplikowane przeze mnie stanowisko.