Junior Financial Analyst
Nielsen N.V. (NYSE: NLSN) is a global performance management company that provides a comprehensive understanding of what consumers Watch and Buy. Nielsen’s Watch segment provides media and advertising clients with Total Audience measurement services across all devices where content — video, audio, and text — is consumed. The Buy segment offers consumer packaged goods manufacturers and retailers the industry’s only global view of retail performance measurement.
By integrating information from its Watch and Buy segments and other data sources, Nielsen provides its clients with both world-class measurement as well as analytics that help improve performance. Nielsen, an S&P 500 company, has operations in over 100 countries that cover more than 90 percent of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.nielsen.com
JUNIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST - WARSAW, MZ, PL
ABOUT THIS JOB
Flexibility. Fun. Freedom to grow. It’s all happening at Nielsen. This is a great opportunity for individuals aiming at building and developing a career in the world of Finance. Our accurate, detail-oriented Financial Analysts roll up their sleeves to provide analytical support for special projects, ad-hoc reviews and other communication to internal or external stakeholders. They also gain global experience in an engaging, multicultural work environment.
- Support the process of producing, validating and publishing of standardized financial reports that provide key insights to Regional and European leadership on financial results
- Drive standardization of report generation, validation and publication processes in partnership with the EU Financial Planning and Analysis Team
- Partnering with the relevant financial and commercial leadership to determine accurate financial forecasts & budgeting process
- Analytic review of actual performance versus forecasts and budget
- Assisting with preparation and review of periodic Management presentation for regional and European leadership
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
You’re looking for a career with room to grow. You’re an ambitious and open minded individual who is eager to learn. What is more, you have that passion and drive to develop your career within a truly international environment. You have a love relationship with charts and Excel spreadsheets. With your critical and analytical thinking abilities, you can create opportunities to better our business. You’re ready to break ground on what’s next.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent degree
- 1 year experience in Finance or Accounting or previous relevant (internship) experience in the Finance sector - nice to have
- Able to work as part of a team in a multicultural environment
- Advanced usage of MS Excel and good working knowledge of MS Power-point, VBA would be an asset
- Fluent in English, both speaking and writing. Other EU language would be an asset (e.g. German, Italian)
- Ability to interact with various stakeholders incl. senior leaders
- Ability to carry out tasks independently
- Knowledge of Hyperion / SAP would be a plus
Czy na stanowisku wymagany jest język polski?Nie
What we offer in return?
- Stable employment conditions
- Friendly atmosphere
- Development in the company being the world leader in providing the information about consumers and markets
- Package of medical care and social benefits (Medicover, Multisport Card, Benefit Platform)
- Opportunity to grow
No other company in the world knows more about what consumers watch and buy. Every day, we partner with industry leaders such as Miller Coors, ABC, P&G and Coke. At Nielsen, we use personal experiences and skills to build our clients’ businesses, and drive positive change for products and services that you use every day.
group work, knowledge of basic office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook),
CV in English
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych przez (nazwa firmy) w celu prowadzenia rekrutacji na aplikowane przeze mnie stanowisko.