Investment Banking - Real Estate
Brookfield Financial is the global investment banking branch of Brookfield Asset Management and provides advisory services to the real estate and infrastructure sectors. Brookfield Financial has the ability to serve corporate and institutional clients on both local and international market transactions, with offices located in the United States, Canada, Germany, the United Kingdom, Australia, Brazil, Hong Kong, and India. Brookfield Financial’s core practice areas include M&A, Debt Placement, Financial Advisory, Asset Brokerage, and Structured Transactions with a focus on cross-border transactions.
Brookfield Financial is looking to add an intern to the London office, for a duration of up to 3 months, who will work closely with a seasoned team of investment banking professionals, focused primarily on real estate. The position provides an excellent opportunity to work on high profile transactions throughout Europe and to interact with and support the global investment banking network. The internship offers an exciting position in a rapidly growing global investment bank which is owned and sponsored by a strong, stable, publicly-traded asset manager.
- Major in law, business, finance, economics, real estate or engineering preferred but not required
- Previous real estate, infrastructure, and/or M&A experience is beneficial but not a prerequisite
- Strong analytical and financial skills as well as proficiency with Excel, Power Point and Word
- Self-motivated individual with a high level of attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English. Knowledge of another European language is an advantage
Czy na stanowisku wymagany jest język polski?Nie
The possibility to work in a vibrant environment with fast pace in London's financial district.
Cover letter, CV, grade report