Internship at BMW
BMW Group Polska
We believe in creating an environment where our interns really can learn by doing during their time with us and where they are given their own areas of responsibilities from the start. That’s why our experts treat you as part of the team from day one, encourage you to bring your own ideas to the table and give you the opportunity to really show what you can do.
Internship at BMW
Would you like to join to the one of the department?
MINI - ref. BMWi/11/P
- preparing sales reports;
- monitoring of MINI PL and dealers stock;
- tracking of dealer's offers in www;
- mystery shopping - current competitors offers.
Aftersales Marketing - ref. AM/02/P
- Ordering and coordination of printed marketing materials for dealers (POS, banners);
- Preparing documents, presentations and summaries for local management.
Aftersales Reporting - ref. AR/02/P
- Prepare and analysis of key Aftersales KPI’s;
- Review data according to Aftersales Department needs.
If you are interested we are waiting for your CV in English!
Reference number in subject of email is necessary!
- you are interested of development in automotive industry;
- you are the student min. in one year perspective;
- technical, mathematic, economy, faculty will be very welcome;
- you are available ca. 40 hours per week (with possibility to fit to your study);
- you have very good knowledge of Excel, Power Point;
- you have fluent Polish;
- you have good practical knowledge of English.
- paid, one year Internship;
- practical knowledge of automotive systems;
- great chance to gain experience in international environment;
- team of enthusiastic people, eager to share knowledge and best practice with you.
CV in English
Thank you in advance for sending your application.
We kindly inform that due to the technical constraints we will contact only selected candidates.
We would like to inform you that the Controller of personal data provided in the application is BMW Vertriebs GmbH Sp. z o.o. branch in Poland with its registered office in Warsaw at the following address: ul. Wołoska 22 A. The data will be processed in compliance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws 2002 No. 101, item 926, as amended) for the purposes of present and future recruitment processes. Provision of data is voluntary. Each person has the right to access the content of his/her data and correct them.
We kindly inform you that only applications containing a declaration of consent to processing of personal data will be considered by BMW Vertriebs GmbH Sp. z o.o. branch in Poland for recruitment purposes.