Płatna praktyka w funduszu inwestycyjnym
Next Road Ventures ASI Sp. z o.o.
Next Road Ventures is a Warsaw based Venture Capital company looking for investment opportunities in promising early growth companies across Europe.
- Back office: support us in our daily activities and processes
- Due Diligence: assist us in analysing companies we want to invest in
- Compliance: help us to keep all fund related matters in order
- Passion for startups
- Excellent academic record (Law, Business Finance, Computer Science, Engineering)
- Critical, open and analytical mindset
- Ability to analyze and synthesize large volumes of data from various sources
- Go-getting attitude
- Ability to work both independently and within a small team
- Fluency in English and Polish
Czy na stanowisku wymagany jest język polski?Tak
- Opportunity to experience first-hand how a Venture Capital fund runs behind the scenes
- Ability to combine work with your studies
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work remotely
- Work in a young and agile team
communication and relationship building, processing and selecting information, decision-making and coping with stress, own work organization, knowledge of basic office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), the practical application of the law, English,
I hereby agree for processing the following personal information strictly for the purposes of job recruitment in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016.
Point (a) Art. 6(1) and the content of the General Data Protection Regulation are the basis for the processing of personal data provided. According to Art 13 (1) and (2) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 we hereby inform that the administrator of your personal data included in recruitment materials will be Next Road Ventures ASI Sp. z o.o, with registered office at ul. Padewska 23/7, 00-777 Warsaw, Poland, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The personal data provided will be stored until the end of the recrutation process. If you are not hired, the personal data sent to email@example.com will be deleted. The provision of data is voluntary, but necessary to apply for the job position.
You have the right to request from the controller access to your personal data, as well as rectification or erasure of data provided or restriction of processing or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability. You also have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a Polish supervisory authority if you suppose that the processing of your personal data violates the law of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016.