Intern in Accounts Payable (German nice to have)
Accenture Services Sp. z o.o.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 375,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations is a dedicated team of people who work on outsourcing engagements. These are long-term partnerships with clients for whom we manage and provide increasingly specialized business operations, such as finance and accounting, IT, applications development and maintenance, helpdesk services, and HR. We not only maintain key business functions for clients, we constantly seek to improve them to help our clients move ahead of the competition.
What will you do?
Process documents according to agreed timelines, prepare various reporting on a daily and weekly basis as well as effectively manage e-mail communication with the Client and Suppliers.
Mostly you will be responsible for:
- Processing documents in a timely manner and in accordance with defined processes and client's requirements
- Maintaining a regular relationship with suppliers and client
- Vendor account, aged debit and credit items reconciliation
- Preparing payment proposals
- Preparing daily and weekly reports e.g. Invoices Pending for Approval/Query resolution, daily status report
What we do expect from you?
- Educational background in finance, accounting or economy is an advantage
- Very good communication skills in English and basic communication skills in German
- Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Outlook)
- Flexibility, especially in the period of month/year - end closing
- High accuracy and focus on details
Czy na stanowisku wymagany jest język polski?Nie
What can we offer:
- Location: Warsaw
- Civil contract
- Challenging position in a professional and multinational environment
- Opportunity to gain valuable experience in a renowned company
- Excellent work atmosphere
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."