Miinto Tech PL
Hello, welcome to Miinto Tech! We are a dynamic and young company, passionately working to connect all fashion boutiques and brands in Europe on our platform. The bar to join Miinto is high, we work hard, but we also take time to celebrate our successes, have fun and build relationships via frequent social activities.
At Miinto Tech you will become part of an international, diverse team of ambitious and dedicated subject matter experts to inspire and support you.
Due to the fast development of our company, we are looking for a talented and eager to learn Finance Assistant.
This position is based in Warsaw, reporting directly to the Head of Finance. You will become part of a finance team and be responsible for maintaining data in our admin systems.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordination of our admin system, which is both a finance and a sales system
- Preparation of various reports
- Participation in finance day-to-day activities (i.e. invoicing process)
- Providing administrative support including assistance in data filing, records, organizing files
- Other ad-hoc tasks
Czy na stanowisku wymagany jest język polski?Tak
- Office located in city center – it’s easy to commute
- A fridge full of drinks and snacks in the kitchen
- Meaningful discouts for shopping on showroom.pl and miinto.pl
- Being a part of a young team in an international environment
- Participation on our way to become Europe’s e-commerce fashion leader – and it’s a reaaaally exciting and satisfying journey!
- We offer flexible hours and nice packaged of benefits (Multisport card, private healthcare, ice cream, fruits etc.)
communication and relationship building, processing and selecting information, own work organization, knowledge of basic office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), English,
CV in english
I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for realising the recruitment process pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)