The missions will mainly consist of the following tasks:
Research and strategy:
- Producing market studies, sectorial analysis and market entry studies.
- Undertaking implantation studies (economic analysis and cost evaluation)
- Searching and approaching acquisition targets
- Managing and organising and planning the acquisition operations
- Planning and participating in negotiations and business meetings
- Searching and approaching potential partners in the context of commercial development missions
- Searching and building European business partnerships
- Establishing commercial partnerships As a member of an international team of consultants, the job will provide a real challenge with true responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, from a business school or School of Engineers,
- You are rigorous, autonomous and responsive,
- You have strong communication skills,
- Versatility and a strong sense of initiative would be an advantage,
- Computers skills such as Excel, Word and Outlook,
- Languages :
German or English (native or bilingual capacity)
A third language would be a plus
Czy na stanowisku wymagany jest język polski?Nie
Professional experience: No previous experience in the sector is needed, ongoing internal training shall be provided.
CV & Cover letter
The candidate give consent for his or her personal data included in the job offer to be processed for the purposes of recruitment under the Data Protection Act 1997 (Dz. U. of 2002, no. 101, item 926 as amended).