Automation and Data Consultant (Warsaw)
FIS Technology Services Sp. z o.o.
Who is FIS?
FIS is a global leader in banking and payments technology as well as consulting and outsourcing solutions. With a long history deeply rooted in the financial services sector, FIS serves more than 20,000 institutions in over 130 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs more than 55,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing and banking solutions. Providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that drives financial institutions, FIS is 426 on the Fortune 500 and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
The automation and data consultant role
You will join a global professional services team which is responsible for delivering client-facing training and consultancy services during the implementation of Prophet Automation and Data Management solutions.
Full training on the Prophet Control Center, the Insurance Data Repository and other Prophet components will be provided. You will gain experience in developing process automation and data management solutions and be involved in all the following aspects of the role. with:
- Design, Development and Deployment of Solutions using either agile or standard SDLC approaches
- Gain experience in using Java, C# and SQL technologies in enterprise wide solutions
- Assist in providing product training to clients
- Assist in presales pursuits and client presentations for large enterprise solutions
The proportion of time spent on each is dependent upon the nature of projects and the mix of people in the project team.
Who are we looking for?
- You have a bachelor’s degree in an engineering/computing/scientific discipline e.g. computing science, engineering, physics
- You have some experience in SQL and C# / Java
- You are fluent in English - speaking and writing
- You demonstrate strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- You are highly-motivated with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You possess excellent interpersonal skills and have a strong ability to work well independently and within a team
- You demonstrate adaptability and a drive to learn
- You are interested in software development and information technology advances
Czy na stanowisku wymagany jest język polski?Nie
What we can offer you
A competitive salary and excellent benefits
- A fun, collaborative and supportive team environment
Structured onboarding program and a virtual learning curriculum
Quarterly progression and development review during first two years on the program
- Opportunity to build your knowledge of the insurance industry
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
Training, development and career progression
Your development is important to us and we will support your learning with a robust schedule of online, classroom and on-the-job training.
You will attend the FIS ADP Learning week, designed to introduce you to the unique nature of our industry, our products, and the markets in which we work.
You will continue your learning journey within Professional Services and will receive product, soft skills, and technical training, specific to your role.
Additionally, during the 2-year program, you will attend training sessions focused on professional skills that you will build on throughout your career.
As you develop knowledge of our operations and processes, you will become a specialist in your area and will have access to multiple career opportunities within an ever-growing international organization
communication and relationship building, group work, processing and selecting information, decision-making and coping with stress, problem solving, own work organization, knowledge of basic office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), knowledge of software for statistical data analysis, English, German,
CV in English
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 10 maja 2018 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. Ustaw z 2018, poz. 1000) oraz zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO)).