AR accountant with Korean
Zoetis Polska sp.z o.o.
Zoetis is the leading animal health company, dedicated to supporting its customers and their businesses. Building on more than 60 years of experience in animal health, Zoetis discovers, develops, manufactures and markets veterinary vaccines and medicines, complemented by diagnostic products, genetic tests, biodevices and a range of services. Zoetis serves veterinarians, livestock producers and people who raise and care for farm and companion animals with sales of its products in more than 100 countries. In 2016, the company generated annual revenue of $4.9 billion with approximately 9,000 employees. For more information, visit www.zoetis.com
- Perform day-to-day activities in the Cash Application area; process incoming payments (ACH, Credit Cards, Direct Debit, etc.), process customer refunds and rebates, clear customer accounts, reconcile AR clearing accounts,
- Support the preparation of periodic and ad hoc reports for applicable areas as requested by management or applicable markets,
- Support the management with timely reporting of key financials and compliance with Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level agreements (SLAs),
- Leverage related systems and follow procedures to ensure robust compliance environment with SOX, internal controls, accounting policies and procedures.
- Undergraduate degree or student in Finance / Accounting or equivalent in working experience
- Minimum 1 year of experience working in Accounts Receivable /Billing/ Cash Application within SSC
- Fluency in written and oral English is essential for this role, Korean at least at the basic level is a must (reading comprehension and writing skills)
- Strong competence in Microsoft Office (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel)
- ERP SAP experience will be an asset
Czy na stanowisku wymagany jest język polski?Nie
- Contract of employment
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Possibility to work remotely from home on selected days
- Modern office space with fresh fruit deliveries and gaming room
- Exposure to a dynamically growing leader of the global animal health-care segment
koreański, knowledge of basic office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), accounting, economic analysis, English,
“I hereby agree to the processing my of personal data provided in this document by Zoetis Polska Sp. z o. o. for realizing the recruitment process for position I applied for.”
“I hereby agree to the processing my of personal data provided in this document by Zoetis Polska Sp. z o. o. for realizing the recruitment process for additional and future recruitment process”.