The calendar enables you to find events matching your educational interests. To access filters, select one of the tabs below.
Get ready for the Job Fair
The Job and Internship Fair that is going to take place on March 7th can be a great opportunity to talk to the employers, and present yourself in the best possible way. If you want to prepare yourself for the interviews that will take place during the event, please join our workshop and find out:
- how to present yourself and your skills in less than a minute,
- what questions should be asked during the conversation with the employer,
- what sort of questions you should avoid in a conversation about a job or internship,
- how to work out the best questions for yourself,
- how to avoid the common mistakes during your first contact with the recruiter.
Are you interested in taking part?
Sign-up for the workshop via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Trainer: Łukasz Olszta
Career advisor with more than 10 years of job experience in private companies, public and third sector organizations, specializes in assisting students and fresh graduates in their job searching process.