How does the career counseling look like?
Full counseling process
Remember that full job counselling involves your engagement and openness for sharing some of your experience. Usually the process looks as follows:
Introductory meeting, during which we will:
- Discuss your needs
- Correct your application documents if there is such need
- Talk about your current situation on the job market
- Agree on the form and goals for next meetings
Main meetings, during which we will work with the goal, set during the first meeting, related to:
- Career paths planning
- Defining your strengths and areas for development
- Preparation for an interview
- Job seeking
Summary meeting, during which we will discuss the goal realization and prepare your future action plan.
To sign up, please use the application form below.
Sign up for consultation with career counselor
Projekt jest współfinansowany ze środków Unii Europejskiej