Junior Talent Sourcing Specialist
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, offering solutions to the
world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions in more than
100 countries. J.P. Morgan has operated in Europe for nearly 200 years and
has a sophisticated local market presence across Europe, the Middle East and
Africa (EMEA). Within the region, J.P. Morgan has an unparalleled client base and leadership across the spectrum of financial services products. Globally, through
the JPMorgan Chase Foundation, we make philanthropic investments in cities
where we have major operations, assisting those at a disadvantage by helping
them build better lives for themselves, their families and their communities.
- Proactively sourcing the best talent in the external market for the business whilst providing a consultative recruitment service to candidates, hiring managers and recruiters
- Develop and manage talent pools and pipelines in Taleo & Smashfly
- Screen and qualify external candidates
- Develop deep understanding of local markets and competitors
- Create and drive relationships with recruiters
- Build knowledge of competitor institutions and use market data and intelligence
- Demonstrate ability as a recruitment subject matter expert to design & develop meaningful recruiting strategies, which support the development of diverse, qualified candidate pools, including the use of technology and alternative sourcing techniques
- Respond to ad-hoc requests from global recruiting leads and senior HR partners; working with the additional team leads to deliver staffing initiatives and report
- Sourcing candidates and developing talent pools
- Experience within a high volume recruitment function with the ability to adapt to constantly changing priorities
- Experience/ knowledge of European hiring will be huge advantage
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to establish strong relationships with business managers and Human Resources Business Partners
- Working knowledge of Taleo, Smashfly as a plus
- A strong commitment to diversity and shared values by being a role model for others
- Experience in a complex global financial services organization
- Solid project management and reporting skills
Is Polish language required for the position?No
What we offer
Our firm relies on high-calibre people working together effectively. The Human Resources group designs, implements and manages our firm's policies and programs pertaining to global recruiting, learning and development, mobility, diversity, compensation, benefits and employee relations. Members of this group work together with business managers to attract manage and retain top-quality people.
This role will focus on recruitment for the UK and Polish market and sits within our EMEA HR function. Critical to success will be the ability to source top talent both internally and externally as well as end to end management of requirements for multiple hiring managers at various levels of seniority within a complex global organization. We also need the successful applicant to possess the ability to drive change and own processes across the function.
Documents to submit
Resume / CV
I hereby consent to my personal data being processed by J.P. Morgan & Chase for the purpose of considering my application for the vacancy advertised under reference number 190080647.