The missions will mainly consist of the following tasks:
- Assisting general management on M&A deals,
- Working alongside general management at an operational level,
- Providing general assistants to fellow consultants on diverse missions,
- Participating on market studies with fellow consultants,
- Searching and analysing data for market studies,
- Assisting and representing clients during business meetings.
Professional experience: No previous experience in the sector is needed, ongoing internal training shall be provided.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, from a business school or School of Engineers,
- You are rigorous, autonomous and responsive,
- You have strong communication skills,
- Versatility and a strong sense of initiative would be an advantage,
- Computers skills such as Excel, Word and Outlook,
- Languages :
German or English (native or bilingual capacity)
French (Professional proficiency)
The Polish language is not required for this position.
Is Polish language required for the position?No
What we offer
A real challenge, with true responsibilities, this job will start your career in the consultancy world. The job is based in Krakow, Poland.
Documents to submit
CV & Cover letter
The candidate give consent for his or her personal data included in the job offer to be processed for the purposes of recruitment under the Data Protection Act 1997 (Dz. U. of 2002, no. 101, item 926 as amended).