Pepsico Consulting Poland
Key responsibilities include:
- Create impactful employee communication on development offerings;
- Coordinate the onboarding meetings program for newcomers;
- Coordinate quarterly R&R nomination process;
- Provide logistics help with events & training organization;
- Communicating with training participants and their line managers on training sessions, managing wait lists and cancellations;
- Track program participation and capture participant data to inform ROI calculations;
- Conduct evaluations of training interventions;
- Manage the payment processing of external vendors and venues to ensure prompt payment and process cross-charges throughout the year;
- Serve as Talent admin in Learning Management system;
- Manage local support for online English students;
- Support Culture & Engagement initiatives;
- Provide local language translations for relevant processes;
- Very good knowledge of English;
- Ability to set priorities;
- Excellent communication and organization skills;
- Committed team player with a passion to grow;
- Ability to build strong relationships with peers and senior management;
- Highly accurate – both numeric and verbal;
Is Polish language required for the position?
What we offer
- Pakiet benefitów pozapłacowych (karta Multisport, opieka medyczna dla Pracownika oraz Rodziny, ubezpieczenie na życie, Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny).
- Szkolenia wewnętrzne.
- Możliwość poznania specyfiki pracy w dziale personalnym dużej międzynarodowej Firmy z branży FMCG.
communication and relationship building, group work, processing and selecting information, decision-making and coping with stress, problem solving, own work organization, knowledge of basic office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), social media service, English,
Documents to submit
Preferred form of employment