Guest Relations - Reception internship
Spain Internship SC
Spain Internship is a student recruitment organisation with a wide experience in the field. Working with more than 500 companies all over Europe and precisely in Spain, we have been helping students from all over the world find and arrange their internships for free.
Our collaborator is a luxury rental accommodation in Marbella. Considering it one of the top sunny destinations in Spain, the company believes a great rental should take back to genuine customer service, high-end properties and real locals living next door.
We are looking for a warm welcome, a happy smile, a positive attitude, a pro-active person who is passionate about delivering excellence in guest service.
If you are looking for a unique opportunity to develop your professional skills in hospitality, then this company is your best option.
- In charge of the guest relation since a reservation is confirmed until the departure.
- Send guests pre-arrival information and assist them with any need/doubts they may have via email, telephone, and WhatsApp.
- Coordinate check-ins at our office or in the house and make sure all information is well delivered and explained.
- In communication with housekeeping/maintenance to control those properties are clean/well prepared when the new guests are coming.
- In charge of keys collection and track the keys report guaranteeing all keys are controlled.
- Follow up daily calls and emails. Provide an answer within 24 hours.
- Responsible for the closing cashier
- Being knowledgeable of information on the properties and surrounding areas
- Related studies or previous experience in the hospitality and tourism industry
- High level of English. Spanish intermediate
- Other languages as an asset
- Strong communication skill, pro-active, customer service oriented
- Driving license is essential (for our scooter)
- Professional appearance and manner
- Minimum 3 months internship
Is Polish language required for the position?No
What we offer
500 € gross per month
40 hours per week changing schedules
Puerto Banús, Marbella
communication and relationship building, processing and selecting information, own work organization, social media service, marketing strategies building, creating business plans and business projects, marketing and social research, social communication, English, Spanish,
Documents to submit