EMBEDDED SOFTWARE-ENGINEER AUTOMOTIVE (M/F)
CLEAR INTEC Sp. z. o.
CLEAR INTEC jest firmą należącą do ALTEN GROUP - wiodącego na niemieckim rynku podmiotu z branży usług ENGINEERING oraz IT. Naszym klientom w Niemczech należącym do grupy najbardziej prestiżowych przedsiębiorstw (Global Fortune 500), oferujemy optymalne rozwiązania z zakresu IT, oprogramowania SAP oraz inżynierii.
CLEAR INTEC to partner wiarygodny i kompetentny, który oferuje osobom zainteresowanym współpracą kompleksową pomoc w zakresie podejmowania pracy w IT oraz ENGINEERING w Niemczech.
Dzięki wieloletniemu doświadczeniu w realizacji projektów informatycznych w Niemczech oraz ustabilizowanej pozycji na rynku oferujemy specjalistom szerokie możliwości rozwoju, również w zakresie zarządzania projektami.
You want to take the next step towards your career? Then you are welcome at ALTEN in Germany! We support, advise, solve problems, create innovations, and are therefore a competent development partner for renowned national and international customers, all German OEM’s as well as the TIER1 Suppliers. The ALTEN Group is one of Europe's leading engineering service provider. Integrated into this international network, we offer you challenging tasks, like participating in the development of an autonomous vehicle Level 5, and the chance to experience variety. Right now, we are looking for up to 50 employees for innovative projects within AUTOMOTIVE ADAS, Infotainment Systems or E-Mobility.
- Development of Embedded Software in the Automotive Industry;
- Manage Requirements Engineering with DOORS for Automotive Control Units;
- Provide technical solutions;
- Developing and performing tests for the release of software components on various hardware platforms;
- Participation in international Project Team;
- You are qualified to B.Sc. – or above - with an automotive, electrical, or mechatronic engineering background;
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience with automotive embedded systems and bus systems (CAN, MOST, Flexray or LIN) is a plus;
- Good skills in C/C++ programming • Experience in agile software development processes is a plus;
- Good knowledge of English language is a must – Good knowledge of German language is an advantage;
Is Polish language required for the position?No
What we offer
- Permanent contract - Attractive renumeration - Relocation package - Modern & international company culture;
- Open company mindset (friendly staff, regular personalized feedback, pragmatic working environment, reachable management) - Work at one of the employers with the certificate “Top Employer”;
- Free German or English courses in the office - Drinks, sweets and fruits services in our offices;
- Our Welcome Day and the ALTEN Welcome Booklet are parts of our onboarding-program. Your supervisor will support you and answer all your questions;
- You will get the possibility to stay with us after your Traineeship Programm with a full and permanent contract;
C++ or C, software , programming, software development , python, embedded development , automotive sector , processing and selecting information, own work organization, programming, English, German,
Documents to submit
For Clear Intec it is important to ensure the highest possible protection of your personal data. All personal data that are collected and processed by us within recruitment process are protected against unauthorized access and manipulation by technical and organizational measures. Your data will be collected to fill vacancies in the companies of ALTEN Group based in Germany and Austria and, if necessary, forwarded to their customers.
By entering your data in this technical profile, you hereby give your consent to processing of your personal data for the purpose of current and future recruitment processes. Further information on data protection is available under. cin.clear-group.de/en/data-protection-declaration/
You may revoke this consent without stating any reasons at any time with future effect, by notifying us of your revocation at email@example.com