Corporate- HR - Campus Recruitment Sourcer – Analyst
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, offering solutions to the
world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions in more than
100 countries. J.P. Morgan has operated in Europe for nearly 200 years and
has a sophisticated local market presence across Europe, the Middle East and
Africa (EMEA). Within the region, J.P. Morgan has an unparalleled client base and leadership across the spectrum of financial services products. Globally, through
the JPMorgan Chase Foundation, we make philanthropic investments in cities
where we have major operations, assisting those at a disadvantage by helping
them build better lives for themselves, their families and their communities.
The Campus Recruitment Sourcing team will sit under our University Relations Manager & provide support to the Recruiters for our campus strategy at J.P.Morgan. They will cultivate relationships, have conversations with prospective candidates, and know the J.P.Morgan opportunities available for students inside and out. As an expert in the talent needs of our business they will find, engage, and guide candidates through the hiring process.
- Proactive sourcing of the best talent across EMEA; looking at technical and language skills as an example
- Provide comprehensive resourcing solutions in a competitive market e.g. alternative sourcing strategies, market intelligence, university engagement ideas and direct student sourcing options
- Gain an understanding of J.P.Morgan’s existing programme offerings across EMEA
- Identify, engage, and advise high-calibre talent with a focus on creating a great experience for each candidate.
- Partnering with the Employer Brand team to actively raise our brand in creative ways
- Work with recruiters & hiring managers to understand the profiles they are looking to recruit for
- Liaising with external partners as needed and manage that process and relationship
- Monitor & analyse the success of the sourcing strategies to enable data driven decisions for the future
- Ensure all data is properly captured in systems and update in a timely manner
- Develop and manage talent pools and pipelines in TALEO & YELLO
- Bachelor’s degree and at least two years of proactive sourcing and building talent pools; ideal candidate has more than two years of recruiting experience at an executive search firm, recruitment agency or in-house corporate talent team.
- Candidates for this position should be comfortable working independently, have strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Strong planning and organisation skills to effectively manage multiple projects and partnerships in a fun and collaborative team environment.
- Understanding of multiple skill sets and the tools required to source them (e.g. Boolean search techniques, applicant tracking systems, LinkedIn etc.)
- Impeccable attention to detail; tenacity and adeptness in problem-solving and identifying solutions; superior, constant sense of organization and prioritization.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to establish strong relationships with business managers and HR Business Partners
- Ability to multi-task and utilize good time management skills
- Team player, with flexible approach
- A strong commitment to diversity and shared values by being a role model for others
Is Polish language required for the position?No
What we offer
J.P. Morgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. J.P. Morgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Documents to submit
I hereby consent to my personal data being processed by J.P. Morgan & Chase for the purpose of considering my application for the vacancy advertised under reference number 190080647.