Commercial Sales - Intern - Warsaw
This is an excellent opportunity for you to gain valuable experience working within a sales organisation for a big multinational company.
The role will allow you to act as a virtual partner account manager for some small-range partners with the possibility of developing them, strategic planning and ongoing teamwork.
The role also includes:
- Daily prepare multiple sales reports
- Assign sales leads to the partners and track the status
- Maintain demo product shipments and returns
- Prepare standard confirmation letters for the partners
- Collect information and reports back from/to local and regional sales teams
- Maintain and develop information related to partners databases
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
- Prepare newsletters to partners & distributors
- Advanced/Fluent English and Polish (every day fast and accurate communication is required)
- Excellent organization skills and able to handle multiple projects
- Detail-focused, able to track and follow up with multiple partners
- Excellent command of MS Office
- Great interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Data entry skills and ability to produce accurate reporting
- Ability to be customer focused with exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to portray a professional image as part of the Cisco team
- Ability to collaborate effectively with a hardworking team
- Possess a “can do” attitude
- Focused on self-development
Education & professional certifications:
- Studying Business Administration/Finance or similar - being a student for the duration of the internship is a requirement
- Previous similar experience desirable but not mandatory
Is Polish language required for the position?Yes
What we offer
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Working hours: flexible (full-time preferred)
Salary: well-paid internship + benefits
Objective of the job: Sales/Channels Services Support
Cisco is the worldwide leader in networking — transforming how people connect, communicate, and collaborate. We deliver intelligent networks and technology architectures built on integrated products, services, and software platforms to fuel our customers' businesses.
We are actively seeking an intern to join the Sales/Channels organisation at our offices in Warsaw, Poland. Ideally, the internship will be full-time and it will last for 1 year in the first instance.
We are looking for someone who can start as soon as possible and is ready to commit for 1 year.
We look forward to hearing from you!
communication and relationship building, group work, decision-making and coping with stress, marketing and social research, English,
Documents to submit