Project Managment Assistant with German- Temporary Job (Summer)
Project Managment Team Assistant is an entry-level position meant to provide support to a project team that looks after clients from all over the world.
- supporting project teams in everyday project coordination activities in multi-language localization projects,
- managing query databases and answering queries from translators,
- allocating localization jobs to vendors,
- communicating with vendors and tracking status of deliveries,
- coordinating tasks and making sure they are completed as per their schedules,
- handling files and checking delivery completeness.
- students of and/or graduates in management, economics, and similar majors,
- readiness to work up to three months (July, August and September),
- fluent English and German (written and spoken),
- basic computer skills (working knowledge of Windows environment); good knowledge of MS Office will be considered an asset,
- experience with languages will be considered an asset (translation, teaching, living abroad),
- a knack for learning and discovering,
- team playing,
- positive energy and sense of humor.
Czy na stanowisku wymagany jest język polski?Nie
- an opportunity to gain professional experience in the localization industry,
- working in a multi-language and multi-cultural environment,
- supporting global accounts and project,
- flexible working hours,
- an order contract,
- the latest technologies,
- working in creative and supportive teams,
- a great development environment,
- no dress code,
- a new and cozy office near a WKD Rakow train station (10 minutes from the city center).
group work, team management, decision-making and coping with stress, own work organization, project management, human resources management, English, German,
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych przez Lionbridge Poland Sp. z o.o. w celu prowadzenia rekrutacji na aplikowane przeze mnie stanowisko.